Company : Metadata Technologies
Post : Salesforce CRM Developer/ Architect
Date : 4th December 2019.
Place : SmartCity Kochi
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Qualification : BTech , BE, MCA
Metadata Technologies, the award winning Microsoft Partner Company for Property Management Solutions, seeks a Salesforce CRM Developer to join its dynamic team. We are on the lookout for a smart, enthusiastic, self-starter who can skyrocket our business. Avail the amazing opportunity to work in enterprise class technologies, deal with global clients and grow.
To be considered, you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and architecting Salesforce.com using sales, service, marketing and CRM objects
- Setup, customize and develop Salesforce.com and related app implementations, drawing on your relevant past experience and understanding of best practices surrounding CRM, lead flow management, Custom Objects, Relational Data and Salesforce.com.
- Configuration Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, and Flow. Customization Experience in Future Methods, Queue, Configuration Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Customer and Partner Portal.
- Should have experience in integrating with other 3rd party applications such as ERP, Website etc using middleware integration solutions and via SOAP & REST.
- Familiarity with secondary Salesforce APIs (i.e. Metadata API, Streaming API, etc.)
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Rich Experience with Salesforce.com data migration and have done multiple data migration.
- Create standard sales force reports, custom reports and report types.
- Understand functional requirements and should be able to develop the technical design using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effect to the team members.
- Involved in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Should have very good technical problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Professional with Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) is desirable
Other Soft Skills:
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Creative in Planning & Execution
- Ability to learn quickly and to operate in a fluid, fast-paced environment
Interested candidates can drop your resume @ email@example.com or ring us at +91-8606881118