Responsibilities and Duties
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work with outside data sources and APIs Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Experience in Android with sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java ,Objective-C or Swift .
· Strong knowledge of Application UI design principles, Mobile app design guidelines , Patterns, and best practices.
· Good working experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML)
· Experience in using Analytics & Dashboard, Location and Social Media `APIs,
· Integration Experience with Payment Gateways, SMS Gateways and Cloud Integration.
· Strong understanding on Mobile Application Security
· Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Extensive knowledge about Mobile App Development Platforms. This includes design , development to publishing in the store(s)
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Have published one or more Android apps in the play store
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Knowledge of Unit testing concepts.
· Education Qualifications: Engineering or Technical Degree (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA)
· Experience in working with Android Device Administration or Device Policy Manager is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Proficiency in developing frameworks and Integration SDKs
· Relevant certifications and licenses.